Are you tired of getting the Dad in your life a pair of socks and some beer for Father’s day? Perhaps you’d like to go the extra mile and get him something that he can really remember. There are several things that you can do and quite a few different gift ideas to look at. Rather than buy him something for the day why not get him an experience like one of the following.
- A track day driving a sports or performance car. If he’s always wanted to drive a Ferrari or an Aston Martin now is the chance. He’ll get to take it around a race track.
- Tank Driving Days. These are extremely popular. Watch Dad try and navigate a FV432 armoured personnel tank around a tank assault course. He’ll definitely love this.
- Lunch at the top of the Shard and then a trip on the London Eye. He doesn’t have to be a Londoner to appreciate these views of the capital.
- Sea Fishing. Give the man a rod, a line and a bit of tuition and let’s see what he comes back with. It will probably just be a stickleback but he’ll have fun out on the waves.
- A wine tasting evening. For the one who likes a bit of sophistication. Throw in some cheese and crackers and he’ll be in heaven.